Monday, September 27th

Round or Square? Seems like a simple question right?!?!Not for this chick :) Attempt one at today's {Mojo Monday} card was square and it ended up in the trash. I tried to break out of my box but it just didn't happen this week. BUT I did keep the main panel square so that kind of counts....right?!
I did use {ippity} on this card too....can you tell....look close. I used the label stamp from {A Moment in Time} on the flower cut with the MFT die {Flower and Leaf trio}. See!The sentiment was printed in the font {Mr. and Mrs. Popsicle}.
I also used last week's {Moxie Fab Trigger} as inspiration for this card. I love this quilt...the colors are so warm but I think if I had my choice I would take the bench instead. Now head on over to the {ippity} blog to see all this week's
H{ippity} hop participants.

19 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Cute use of the trigger colors! :)

Elisabeth said...

Love your card, love the colors and I want to make that quilt!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the stamp on the flowers! The color combination is so rich :)

dahlhousedesigns said...

Love how you stamped on the flowers, fabby idea.

lisa a.

FibreJunky said...

You are so funny!! I think your take on the sketch totally counts! Super pretty card!

StampinCathy said...

What a fun and happy Birthday card. Love the colors, layout and Ippity stamps. Great way to use the metal too.

{jennie} said...

Fabulous card with wonderful and warm fall colors!

Eva said...

Maria, this is so cool...love how you used the Ippity stamps on the flower...those darn MFT dies are killing me, too...I want them, too..hehehe. Anyway, gorgeous card for our challenge!

Chris said...

gorgeous, love the colors on this!!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, this is lovely! I see you got your hands on the MFT dies-yeah! I know you'll love them as much as I do and this card is gorgeous and perfect with that ispiration piece-it's right on!

Kelly Landers said...

I think this is so pretty. I love the bold colors!! Very fallish!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Fabulously inspired creation!

Susan B. said...

Wonderful card and great take on the photo. I just love that throw!

Jenny said...

Very pretty! I love the bold colors!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Such a great project! Thanks for sharing! Also, just a note to say that Papercraft Star will be holding a DT call soon and right now you can sign up to win a $25.00 gift certificate too! We'd love for you to join for our challenges! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Carisa said...

this is stunning!!! i love how you changed up the sketch to use on a reg size card. i love square cards but sometimes it's just easier to make that A2 card size. less waste of paper.

lynn said...

the stamped flowers and your warm color scheme makes a wonderful card, maria:)good luck with the challenge!

Linda Beeson said...

I really like the way you used the sketch and the Tuesday Trigger, cute card.

Cath said...

Hey Maria! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)