Thursday, September 16th

Welcome to today's Hip Hop with the {ippity} and Unity design teams. If you are here from {Lisa Henke's} blog you are in the right place. If you didn't start from the beginning
to start at the Unity blog.
The {ippity} design team decided to dedicate our cards today to Michelle Ogdahl, or {ippity} manager whose last day with the company was Monday :(
You can read all about it {HERE}.
I had the pleasure of meeting Michelle at CHA and WOW is she AMAZING!
She has such a beautiful spirit, an infectious smile and I'm so blessed to call her my friend.
Michelle, I will miss you SO MUCH....I hope that life gives you tons of blessings...you deserve it. {Michelle, Eryn and I at CHA}
With the departure of Michelle another pretty lady has walked into my life...Amy Tillemans will be taking Michelle's job and I look forward to getting to know her and welcoming her into this WONDERFUL company :)
Here is the card I made for Michelle:
I used the stamp sets:
Snippity of Ippity
and
{Bitty Pixie Paisley}
Click on the name of the stamp sets above to be taken to my store where they are available for purchase


I wanted to show you one more thing. I ordered a necklace from the etsy store {Silver Bloom Studio} with my FAVORITE {ippity} quote on it
You Are Right Where You Should Be :)
It can be found in the {ippity} set {Where You Should Be}
I just love it...and love having it close to my heart!
Now click on the button below to head over to the {ippity} blog were I have the tutorial I promised you last week....do you remember?!?
Next Blog
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

18 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maria!

Wonderful card you made there for Michelle, I like a lot how you used the Ippity stamp there! That necklace it wonderful, love it!! And it's great to also see a photo there of CHA, and I see in the back as well this wonderful quote! Love this stand there!!! Perfect!! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Wendy

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maria!

Wonderful card you made there for Michelle, I like a lot how you used the Ippity stamp there! That necklace it wonderful, love it!! And it's great to also see a photo there of CHA, and I see in the back as well this wonderful quote! Love this stand there!!! Perfect!! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Wendy

Lisa H. said...

wow! Maria, your card is soooo pretty and love how you put it all together. I'm thinking I need one of those necklaces. It's my FAVE quote too (used it on one of my last dd projects this month). It just speaks volumes.

Angie Blom said...

OH I love the layering of these stamps...so perfect! I also love that necklace.. wow!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Maria. Xx

Jenny said...

Love the colors of this card! Super cute necklace!!

Tracy Mittleholtz said...

What a lovely card!!!

NoraAnne said...

Oh, I love this, so different and I love that you used the ippity stamp for Michelle~what a wonderful keepsake for her!
and that necklace is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Oh Maria, I just love the design on this card. I love how you used the postage stamp with the Ippity logo. Your necklace is gorgeous too! Love it.

lisa a.

Pamela said...

Love your card! And cool necklace! :)

Amanda said...

I love your card and the necklace! :)

lynn said...

love that you used the logo on your sweet card, maria! your necklace is awesome-love that sentiment:)

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty. Love the color combo and Ippity goodness. I just love that necklace too.

Rona said...

fabulous card and necklace!!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh Maria this is one absolutely beautiful card. Your photo brought back so many wonderful memories and even brought a tear to my eye!! And your necklace is amazing too!! I love it!!

Annette P. said...

Maria, I don't even really know you, but I can tell that you are a person who has a talent and style all your own, and that you know exactly who you are! You new necklace is perfect for you!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE that necklace:) SO Cute! I also love this card--love how you used the Snippity of Ippity with the postage stamp stamp (that sounded funny!). CLEVER:) super cute--as always!

Lisa Petrella said...

Love all of the stamped images you used on you card! Great design! And that necklace ROCKS!!! What an inspiring sentiment to carry with you at all times!

iluvmybugs said...

Thanks for sharing this pretty card! Love the sentiment on that necklace!