Thursday, September 23rd

Flip Flop Hip Hop
YAY!!!! We've all been waiting for this Thursday for awhile now!!! WHY?!?!
Because it's a
FLIP FLOP HIP HOP
{Karen} came up with this idea at CHA and everyone was on board immediately. For today's hop, the Unity dt is using {ippity} and the {ippity} design team is using Unity. Since we are all one big happy family the idea just worked :)

I choose the Melody Ross kit {One Of A Kind}....I LOVE this set :)The scallop border and flower melt my heart!! I planned on making a card but once I got my hands on this set and saw the funky self sentiment I immediately thought of these pictures of Mattea and had to scrapbook instead!!
The second I get the camera out she's posing! We had spent the day playing in the sprinklers...you can't really tell in the pics but her nose is covered in sunscreen.

Here are a few detail shots:I colored the scallops, sentiment and flowers with my SU markers to get the multi colors. The sentiments in this kit are some of my favorites....so many ideas floating around in my head.

If you didn't start this hop at the beginning make sure you {CLICK HERE} to start at the Unity blog...you won't want to miss this week's creations...they ROCK!!!

Now hop on over to the {ippity} blog for this week's tutorial!
Next Blog

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

26 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh, Maria! this IS beautiful! looove the colors, the layout and of course those fabulous stamped images.

lynn said...

You do the greatest pages-love everything here! It doesn't hurt that you have a cute model:)

StampinCathy said...

The layout is amazing and so inspiring. I just love the colors and perfect stamps for this page.

Jenny said...

Stunning scrap layout!

JPScraps said...

Fun layout!

Lillian Child said...

What a beautiful layout, Maria!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Another super page from Maria! I love how you used all the stamps and the layout is fabulous.

lisa a.

Lacey said...

LOVE this layout! fantastic work.

Jen E. said...

GREAT layout. i like the colors and design.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG Maria this came out amazing love the stamps you used I think you just enabled me!!!

Eryn Hagen said...

YAY...I LOVE this Maria!! I have this set & just LOVE it...but haven't actually used it yet, THANKS for the inspiration! this is just GORGEOUS...lovin' all those bright happy colors! :)

Angie Blom said...

OH my I need this set too.. Love this Maria. the layout is wonderful, the colours, stitching, everything makes me want it even more... Gorgeous!!

GrannyCharlotte said...

This is one of the nicest layouts I have seen. Your use of the stamps was awesome. Love the colors and the design. Thanks for sharing your talent.

wendy peatross said...

I love all of the cute ideas on your layout. Great job.

Jessica said...

this is fabulous! love that stamp set and your great layout!!!

Carisa said...

what a great layout & LOVE this set!!!

Eva said...

Maria, this is sooooo AWESOME!!!! This kit was just perfect for this layout..love the way you used it so perfect everywhere and your pictures are so cute, too!! Perfect for the stamps!!!

Martha said...

this set is so awesome!

Rona said...

so cute LOVE IT!!

Pamela said...

Love love love this!!! :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maria,

This is just perfect!! what a lovely saying with these photos!! Great! And I love all the colors and textures that you used, what a very pretty layout!

Hugs, Wendy

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Just love these papers and stamps on your LO! So pretty:) Love love love visiting here:)

Erika M. said...

Your layout is fabulous!

Tam said...

Great layout!

Anonymous said...

WOW - LOVED the layout!!!

alienanessa said...

Not that it matters, but I have a confession. I completely forgot that you design for PMS, so I clicked through there to get to here...long story short, thank goodness I got my senses back because now I remember where I've gotten some awesome inspiration. And this layout???? I stinkin' LOVE it!!