Thursday, September 30th

Why does time never seem to be on our side?? Where did the week...or the month go!!
Thursday's are always a highlight in my week though.....gotta love the {HIP HOP} :) I have another magazine reject today....and there are still PLENTY more :) This one was one of my favorites... I worked the Rubbernecker booth at two local stamp shows and did a demo for 4 days straight using a custom made ink pad....needless to say after that much time playing I brought everything home that I needed to make my own.
Wild Honey
Shabby Shutters
Aged Mahogany
I love the multicolored efffect for this solid image....and it was super quick :)
I even stamped the sentiment in it too.
Now hop on over to the {ippity} blog for this week's tutorial...I just LOVE them!!
Next Blog
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oooo, Maria! This is gorgeous! love the color gradation. I'm so happy to see this and LOVE that doily!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Super gorgeous Maria. I just love the colors and the way you stamped the flowers and sentiment.

lisa a.

Jessie said...

Love how you stampped the image and sentiment!

JPScraps said...

Great card!

StampinCathy said...

This is just awesome. Love EVERYTHING about this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jenny said...

Stunning card Maria! I love the mix of colors on the main image!

Christi Snow said...

OMG!How could this possibly have been rejected??? It is GORGEOUS!!! Thinking that I need to start making my own inkpads....Wow! smiles....

Lacey said...

fantastic card - looks beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous!!

Eva said...

Maria, this is sooo cool...do I see a tutorial in our future, because I think we would all love to learn how you did this!!!!

Lisa said...

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is freaking amazing - love the varigated color!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is super super gorgeous! I LOVE it! Love that you made your own ink pad--CLEVER:) LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Kelly Landers said...

Your flower pot looks like rays of sunshine bursting from the bright sun!! This is so pretty!! Love that doilie!! :-)

Julie Campbell said...

Mmm! This is SO gorgeous! I love your layout and the doily too! :)

NoraAnne said...

Wow! I sure do love your rejects ;) This is one gorgeous card, I really love what you did with the doily!

Angie Blom said...

Stuning card. I love your stamping details. Beautiful.

Brittney said...

Beautiful stamping!