Wednesday, September 15th

Check these out!Aren't they cute!! The idea for them TOTALLY wasn't mine...I found a similiar set on {Jennifer McGuire's} blog awhile ago and I knew I wanted to make a birthday set using the {Paper Makeup Stamps} set {Dandy Wishes}
Here are some closeups each of the cards.I printed the sentiment from my computer using the font {Eight Fifteen}. It was the perfect fit for along the bottom of the card.
The color choices were completely random because I was just using up scraps but I think they all ended up working together nicely.
I need to make up a bunch more of this sets...I ALWAYS need birthday cards!

9 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maria,

They ended up really nice!!! Love the colors like that, so nice and bright and some unexpected, but perfect!!! A fabulous idea to make a stash like that! Love them!

hugs,
Wendy

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Very cute! Birthday cards are always so great to have on hand :)

Cheers!
Kristen
the Queen of Nostalgia

Katie Cotton said...

How fabulous!!!!!!!!! I love them!

Michele Gross said...

Oh I love this! This would make a great gift item too! :) Might have to borrow this idea! ;)

StampinCathy said...

OMGOSH! The cards are beautiful and what a great gift. I might have to try this. Thanks for the inspiration.

martina's kaartjes said...

What a great creations !!! Saw you on 2 peas ! Great job !
Became your follower. Feel free to visit my blog
http://martinaskaartjes.blogspot.com/ and if you like, leave me a comment or become a follower !
greetings, martina
x

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

These are super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa H. said...

beautiful! love having a great set of cards in the wings, waiting to send out.

Carma said...

Fabulous. Love the white dandies!