Friday, October 15th

LOVE a Friday like today...the kids don't have school so that means sweat pants ALL DAY!!!!! I wish I was going to be relaxing more than I am though...stinking school wants another paper...what's with those teachers ;)
This is the final paper for my...get this....AMERICAN CONSTITUTION class....BLAH...then I get to move on to my psychology courses...looking forward to those :)
For today's {Friends with Flair} post I decided to share a get better soon card I made a while back. I used the set {Heart Times} by Unity and {Now and Always} by {ippity}. I have ALL the {ippity} sets available on my {SALES BLOG} so if you need anything swing on by :) I really like the gray with all the bright colors!! Maybe it should be my new go too color...gonna have to think about that one.
Hope you all have a great weekend...be back on Monday for the H{ippity} Hop and {Mojo Monday}!

250

14 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Lovely card!! The grey works very well with these bright colors, I like it and love the flower stamp.

Hugs, Wendy

lynn said...

lovely, maria! (my son loved his psychology classes)

Bogner's said...

Fabulous card Maria. The grey looks great! And I love that sentiment with that beautiful flower!

Lisa H. said...

Maria! I ♥ grey, it is a fabulous neutral and it sure looks great here! that flower is beautiful!

LuLu said...

WOW what a cheery "Get Well" card and love that huge flower.

Lou
x

dahlhousedesigns said...

Ooooh, love the grey and yellow! Gorgeous card Maria!

lisa a.

Carolina said...

What a stunner Maria...love how you combine patterns!!!

Anne said...

Terrific! Love the paper pieced flower! One of my favs.

NoraAnne said...

Love it!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

I do love the contrast in colors!

Lori said...

Beautiful get well card! I really like the color combination.

Brooke said...

oh Maria. you always make the prettiest cards. :)

Brooke said...

oh Maria. you always make the prettiest cards. :)

Katrina said...

Maria, so cute!!!! hugs, Katrina