Friday, October 22nd

I love a good sketch...this one from {Karen Giron} caught my eye this week and I knew I wanted to play.
I colored a BUNCH of Diem's {Retro Cutie Critters} from {Paper Makeup Stamps}. LOVE these stamps!! I have had them for awhile and have not had a chance to show them much love. BUT I was in a coloring mood this week so I thought I would practice. I ordered a bunch more Copics from {Scrapmart} :) LOVE happy mail!!!
Here is my card for this sketch using {Angie the Angelfish}.
I think I did my copics justice :)
Have a HAPPY weekend!!
250

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just one bright and cheery card. I just love your take on this sketch and the colors are fabulous.

Scrapcollectr said...

Love your take on this great sketch! Can't wait to try it out...
=D

Carolina said...

Adorable card Maria and totally agree, you did to your copics justice!!!