Monday, October 11th

Whoops...I'm running behind today.
I went to bed early last night and forget that I didn't have this post prescheduled. Hope you are all enjoying today's H{ippity} Hop!! Did you see all Eryn's birthday cards yesterday!!! I thought the design team came up with some really cute banner cards. I posted mine yesterday {HERE}. I decided to make an untraditional Christmas card using today's {Mojo Monday sketch}. I was in a pink mood I guess. Plus I just got those cute little buttons and couldn't wait to use them :)
Make sure you head over to the {ippity blog} and the {Mojo Monday blog} today. Also don't forget about the World Cardmaking Day challenges from Unity and {ippity}. You have until October 16th to get your cards done. You can see all the challenges {HERE}.
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

10 comments:

dahlhousedesigns said...

Ooooh, pink and silver! Love that combo. I'm gonna have to borrow that for a Christmas. Fantastic card!

lisa a.

Jenny said...

Darling X-mas card!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful christmas card Maria.. I am looking forward to the season!! Xx

Eva said...

What a pretty Christmas card Maria. I think I need to start making some with our Ippity stamps, too!

lynn said...

pretty and elegant, maria!

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty card !
greetings, martina
x

Lisa H. said...

soooo cute! love the non-traditional colors, it turned out great!

Jen said...

So out of the box and FABULOUS Maria...love it!

leanne said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great idea--pink and silver...for Christmas! LOVE it:) CLEVER!!