Sunday, October 10th - Post 1

***This is post 1 0f 2 today***
Today is Sunday Faves over on the {ippity} blog and the design team has hijacked yet another post. Today is {ippity} dt member Eryn's birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERYN!!!!!
I hope you have a super special day!! Love ya girl :) We decided to make banner theme cards for her and my banner is made from flowers....pretty cute huh?!? Of course, I had to use Eryn's favorite color combo for her card :) I used 3 different {ippity} sets on this card...can you spot them??
{Thoughts From the Past} - in the two corners
{Just Wanted to Say} - sentiment & the bird on the banner
AND
{Totally Happy} - flowers
Make sure you stop by {Eryn's blog} and wish her a great big happy birthday :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristie said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors :)