Sunday, October 10th - Post 2

***This is post 2 0f 2 today...please scroll down to see Eryn's b-day card***
I'm always thrilled when Katie releases NEW {Paper Makeup Stamps} monsters. I'm even happier when I get to feature them on my blog. My hubby asked why I colored {Hershey} red...my answer....BECAUSE I CAN :) They are so fun to color...bright green, wild yellow, bold red...it doesn't matter :) I didn't know for sure what sentiment I was going to use for {Hershey} so I went digging through my {Paper Makeup Stamps} and found one :) Neither of these sets were designed for this monster but wouldn't you know they work just PERFECTLY!!!! Gotta LOVE having such a wonderful bunch of stamps at your finger tips. The sentiment is from {Lucky Me} and the "chocolate splotch" is actually the bug splatter from {Buggy Sayings}.
All the NEW releases are available for purchase on the website so swing by and pick up your favorites :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

5 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

OMG! I LOVE this card! I mean LOVE! It's fantastic!

Kristie said...

Super fun card!! Great use of other PMS sets too :) Hershey looks good in red!

Kimmarie Baker said...

So cute! Love that you thought to use bug splats as chocolate drips. :)

Michelle VP said...

What a clever card, Maria! I love how you combined stamps from other sets with this chocolate monster. How fun to color him red too. :)

Carma said...

How perfect that you paired up 'chocolate?' with Hershey!! And he does look great in red!