Thursday, October 14th

Are you enjoying this week's themed Hip Hop?!
If you didn't start today's Hip Hop from the Unity blog {CLICK HERE} so you don't miss out on any of the excitement today.
{Unity} is launching their NEW website today...pretty exciting....I can't wait to check it out :) Make sure you come by the {SCS forum} today and chat with us...it's always a FUN time :)
I decided to make a Halloween tag using a clear acetate tag I had on hand. I bought a mini album and have used them for a couple different projects but never just as a tag. I like the look of the clear but I had a hard time NOT over embellishing it. I don't leave blank space alone very well...to me it looks a little plain but I like that you can really see the shape of the tag against the bag. Here is a close up so you can see all the details.I stamped the "happy" from {A Little Buggy} right on the acetate tag using Stazon ink. The stickers are from October Afternoon and fit just perfectly.
The pumpkin is from the {ippity} set {Fall For You}...isn't it cute all polka dotted!!! I wish my pumpkins were that sweet :)
Now head on over to see what the talented Stephanie has in store for you today!!!
Next Blog


18 comments:

Karen said...

Loving that acetate Maria! Amazing way to show off that "happy" stamp!! And the pumpkin is so cute with the polka dots! Great project!

lynn said...

great idea to use a clear tag-this is adorable, maria:)

lynn said...

great idea to use a clear tag-this is adorable, maria:)

Lisa H. said...

oh, Maria. this is darling! love that sweet tag-LOOKS great!

Angie Blom said...

Fantastic. love it.. great tags for that treat bag Maria.

Angie Blom said...

Fantastic. love it.. great tags for that treat bag Maria.

Jenny said...

Great little acetate tag!!

Erika said...

Fabulous!!! Love the tag. Super cute.

Bogner's said...

I love the ghosted tag Maria! That is such a creative idea and I love the stamping to go with it!

Kalyber said...

love the tag beautiful work.

jpmayo said...

This is SO cute!
I love that clear tag :)

Pamela said...

Love this!!! :)

Eva said...

Ohhh..I just love the clear acetate tag idea...this is just fabulous!

Michele Gross said...

Adorable! I love the clear tag!!

Carolina said...

LOVE the clear tag with your adorable bag Maria!

Kristi B. said...

I love it! :)

Btrflywmn said...

Love this, thanks for sharing

dahlhousedesigns said...

What a fantastic clear tag, I love it.

lisa a.