Thursday, October 21st

Happy Hip Hop!! This is the highlight of my week :)
ESPECIALLY this week....sick kids...sick mom...computer crashed....hubby out of town :(
I'm SOOOOO ready for this week to give me a break.
I didn't think I was going to be able to participate in this weeks Hip Hop because all my pictures and photo editing software are all on my other computer (I had to go buy a new one). BUT since I like to be one step ahead I checked my posts just in case and wouldn't you know I already loaded the pics onto blogger.com.....PHEW!!!
So here you go...this weeks Thankful project.
I'm not much of a project girl but this came along really easy and I really like it. Perfect little gift card holder don't you think. The thanks sentiment is from {Regal Greetings}. Here is a side angle shot so you can see how I wrapped the ribbon around.
The flower and ribbon combo can actually just slip right off so this could be completely reusuable.
Need some {ippity}?? {CLICK HERE} to check out my sales blog.
Did you realize it's less than a month until the NEW {ippity} release...I can already feel the excitement building....LOVE NEW RUBBER!!!!
One more thing....the winners are being annouced today for the WCMD challenges!
The winner from my No Patterned Paper challenge was:
Please send Jimmi an email at jimmi.mayo@gmail.com
Now make sure you continue hopping by heading on over to {Stephanies blog}.

29 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Kalyber said...

sew cute. Love the button, ribbon and twine and of course Unity image.

cindy said...

Love your little GC holder.

Bogner's said...

I am so sorry you are having such a rough week. Your project turned out so lovely though! What a fabulous calendar holder!

dahlhousedesigns said...

A perfectly cute gift card holder! Love it.

lisa a.

Lisa said...

Totally beautiful! Fall colors are my favorite, love this sooo much!

Hope everyone and everything is MUCH better for you soon!

JPScraps said...

Awesome gift box.

Lisa H. said...

ooo, sooo pretty, perfect and lovely,Maria!

Erika said...

Love your project. So pretty. Thanks for sharing. Hope your week gets better :)

Brooke said...

this is GORGEOUS, Maria!! Wow.. I really love everything about it! Hoping that your week gets so much better.. HUGS!! have a good day!!

lynn said...

darling, maria!! hope everything gets back to normal for you:) AND your projects rock--everytime!

stampjourney said...

That is so cute! Love your project!

Jen E. said...

gorgeous! plain and simple.

Noelle Reese said...

Your tin is darling I love it! I am sorry everyone is sick and the computer crashed! Where is Eaton? I'm in Littleton, I could bring Kleenex and Lysol! :-)
Comgrats to Schnauzermom!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one fabulous and inspiring gift card holder. Great colors and just love the set you used. Congrats to the winner too!

Lisa said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!! Must have been undercaffeinated earlier - missed this! Thanks so much!!!!

Jenny said...

This is adorable! Sorry to hear about the all the problems! Hopefully things will get better soon!

Karen said...

Not a project girl...well Maria, you blew this away! I love this and what a cool gift card holder!! Lovely..lovely!!

Eva said...

Maria, this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I am so in love with the look of this...so funny, as sometimes what we may not consider much might be a whole lot to someone else...I REALLY LOVE this!!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, Maria! This is gorgeous! Love it!

scalder said...

Just visited TAylored Expressions blog, she has a 12 days of Christmas gift ideas. ONe of hers was decorated tins. Yours is absolutely lovely!!! Great gift idea.

Rona said...

sorry everyone is sick - your tin is lovely!

Regina said...

So glad you had already loaded the pics for this project so that we can ooh and aah - gorgeous! Love how you were able to include wonderful gingham.

Hope the weekend and next week are kinder to you.

Cindy said...

Maria, this is just the cutest!! I love the colors!

Danni said...

Hugs! Hope that things start looking up for you! Wonderful creation!

Shemaine Smith said...

is is sooo beautiful! Love it Maria!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOOW! This is a fab little tin box---love all the layers on your flower! LOVE IT:)

Scrapcollectr said...

Oooooh, I've got some gift tins...thanks for the lovely inspiration!
=D

Lisa Petrella said...

What a fabby little tin!! So many super chic layers!!!