Tuesday, October 12th

I was just "organizing" my computer files...yes I even organize those and I came across this card I made using {Rubbernecker Stamps}. I forgot that I hadn't shown it on my blog yet. I help out Dave....Mr. Rubbernecker...when he comes to Colorado to do stamp shows....local girls there is another one in Loveland on October 22nd and 23rd at the Event Center in Loveland. I picked up this cute mouse image during one of the August shows and was eager to practice my copic skills on it. Isn't it cute...I think I might have to get a few more from this line...they are super fun to color :)

2 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

That image is super cute, Maria! And your coloring is GREAT! I also love the patterned paper at the top and the stitching!!! I'll be working at the DeNami booth in Loveland! I'll come visit you during my break!

Jenny said...

He turned out super cute!