Tuesday, October 26th

Told you I'd be back with more {Retro Cutie Critters} from {Paper Makeup Stamps}.
Today I'm using {Drummer the Bear}...isn't he cute!! He felt like he need to be on a little boy birthday card...so that's what I made :) Now I just need a little boy to have a birthday soon.
The birthday sentiment is from the set {Birthday Cheer}...have I told you how much I love this set. I know I have but it never hurts to remind you right....believe me...you need this set.
I use it all the time!!
250

2 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Cute little bear ! lovely card,
greetings, martina
x

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maria,

What a fun card this is! That bear is really cute and the colors are fun! I like it a lot! And how nice we are 'in business' with the Ippity stamps! Yihoe! Hope you received the payment and I'm all excited about being able to play with those stamps in a bit of time!

Hugs, Wendy