Friday, November 12th

Today the Paper Makeup Artists are celebrating the arrival of the sweet baby boy of our fellow dt member {Ginger Schwerin}.
I got to meet Ginger at CHA...no seriously I did....SEE!
She was sweet, bubbly, energetic and had an amazing story. She shared her struggles of becoming a mother and I'm so happy that her little boy is about to arrive. She is going to make one AWESOME momma!
CONGRATULATIONS Ginger!!!
Here is my card for you and your precious baby boy! I used a {Paper Makeup Stamp} from the Retro Cuties line called {Bubbles the Duck}.
Isn't he CUTE!!
Now hop on over to {Lisa's} blog for here baby shower card.
250

11 comments:

Anita Hovey said...

What a great, bright & fun card.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

oh my...this is simply adorable!!!

Michelle VP said...

Adorable, Maria! I love how you mix colors and patterns on your cards and that duck is so cute! :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

such a cheerful card!! that baby is going to bring a lot of cheer to ginger and her family!

Crafty Engineering said...

Oh i just love Bubbles! Very cute card Maria!

Stephanie Zito said...

Adorable card Maria!!! Such a sweet pic of you and Ginger! Have a wonderful weekend!

Randee E said...

Awee . . .bubble duck is adorable!!

Carma said...

Cute! Love your combination of papers and Bubbles is a sweetie, just like that new baby will be.

Ginny said...

Awww! It's us at CHA! That was sooooo much fun and seems like soooo long ago! I love th educk and all the patterned paper you put together, I always struggle when I try to do that and am in awe of how well you do it!!

Thanks so much, this hope really means a lot to me!

Lissame said...

Very yellow...heehee it looks great thanks for sharing

Lissame said...

Very yellow...heehee it looks great thanks for sharing