Monday, November 22nd

The NEW {ippity} releases are LIVE!!!
I have ALL the stamp sets available for purchase on my {SALES BLOG}.

Today is ANOTHER H{ippity} Hop and not just ANY H{ippity} Hop...the FIRST one with the NEW releases!!! You know what that means....the chicks are out FULL FORCE with inspiration using the NEW sets...you WON'T want to miss this.
Head on over to the {ippity} blog to see what they all made.
Want to join in??? What are you waiting for...get your {ippity} {HERE} and come play along :)

This weeks H{ippity} Hop challenge is to make a Christmas ornament and I'm pretty happy with how mine turned out...wanna see?
Check it out!
I stamped the {Gurnsey Gingham} background in green and the {Dots for Sure} background in red on the canvas and then cut strips and tied them around a pipe cleaner. It was pretty quick and very easy to do. I found it was easier to trim each strip as I went along. I was going to trim them all at the end but after a few they all started to get in the way. Before I finished adding all the strips I tied on the canvas handle because I wanted to make sure there would be enough room. A gingham ribbon and some jingle bells finished it off :)

Here is a closer picture and hopefully you can see all the details.
This could very easily be a kids project as well and you could change it very easily by switching stamps or ink colors.
NOW...how about my {Mojo Monday card}...check out this weeks sketch
I thought I might have trouble with the tilted panel but AGAIN I left it and didn't straigten it out...I think that's some kind of record for me. I used the NEW {ippity} sets:
and
and even an older set
{Fall For You}
I can't seem to get enough of this Crate Paper restoration paper....I only have a 6x6 pad and have a feeling I'm going to run out of it VERY quickly!!
Make sure you check out both the {ippity} blog and the {Mojo Monday} blog!!
250

18 comments:

Patricia said...

Awesome decoration and card!!

Lisa H. said...

your ornament is fantastic! love everything about it and THAT card-Beautiful!

Jenny said...

I love the ornament! Super creative idea!

creative patti said...

Wow!! I love it! Great card and sketch. Thank you for sharing.

Carisa said...

SOOOO cute! i love the ornament AND the card. you amaze me lady!

Erika said...

Super cute.

Gwen said...

Fabulous idea for the ornament! Adorable! Your card is so pretty as well!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous and inspiring ornament. Your card is gorgeous. Love the paper and you used the challenge.

Bogner's said...

I love the stamping on your fabric and how you did the tilted section on the card. Good job not straightening it out, it looks good just like that!

Rona said...

great ornament and the card is super cute too!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Amazing Maria I just love your Ornament I may have to get me some Canvas!!!!

JenMarie said...

LOVE your ornament!
GREAT card!

lynn said...

i got my stamps today, thanks so much:) your ornie is simply sweet, and your card is CUTE!!

Angie Blom said...

LOVE IT MARIA!!! You are rockin the Canvas girl!! Briliant Decoration.

Andrea said...

great projects!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute ribbon ornament! LOVE the card too--always beautiful, FABBY, and fun creations here!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute ribbon ornament! LOVE the card too--always beautiful, FABBY, and fun creations here!

kkraftyiam said...

I really outta use my ribbon scraps -- your ornament is way kewl - truly nice...