Monday, November 29th

December....this week....HOW did that happen. We just got done with Thanksgiving break and the kids are already asking about Christmas break...YIKES!!! Now matter how prepared I am or how ahead of the game I feel it ALWAYS sneaks up on me anyway.
My hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I still haven't made his card yet ;)
Maybe I should have used this weeks {Mojo Monday sketch} for his card...hummm...that would have made sense right?!?!
The stars represent ANY three embellishments so get creative!!!
OF COURSE, I used {ippity} for this weeks H{ippity} Hop. I got to do the blog post yesterday on the {ippity} blog and WOW...there are SO many fabulous creations with the NEW stamps.
Check out the gallery {HERE} if you haven't lately...you won't be disappointed.
Here is my card for this week:
I used the NEW {ippity} stamps:
{Gurnsey Gingham}
and
{Farm Fresh}
I colored the tractor stamps using my SU markers for the multi-colored image. Really quick and easy card :)
I have ALL the NEW {ippity} releases on my sales blog and the SALES PRICES only last through November 30th!!!
Make sure you {CLICK HERE} to check them out :)
Don't forget to stop by the {ippity} blog and the {Mojo Monday blog}.
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

13 comments:

Angie Blom said...

I love this card. love the gingham so wonderful Maria!!xx

Erika said...

Love your card. It's fabulous!!!

lynn said...

really darling, maria! happy bday to your husband!

Kelly Landers said...

What a cute card Maria!! I love the rustic feel to it!! I hope your hubby has a wonderful birthday tomorrow!

Patricia said...

Beautiful card! The tractor is one of my favs!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE it--love the papers, the ribbon, the stamps...EVERYTHING! I always do--you rock!!

Eva said...

Maria, this is gorgeous!!! Love that tractor and your red gingham is FABULOUS!!!

stampjourney said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the gingham!

Rona said...

What a fun card!! love it

StampinCathy said...

Love love love this card.

Lisa said...

This is fabulous! love the gingham!

kkraftyiam said...

nice to see gingham making a huge comeback - love the layout and your colors!

Anonymous said...

Very good stuff..