Saturday, November 20th

Phew...what a week!! My blog was hoppin with the {ippity} release AND I've had a big paper for school to do this week. It's a good thing I work so far ahead or I wouldn't have been able to bring you this {Paper Makeup Stamps} card. A friend of mine need a baby shower card and luckily I have TONS of fabulous baby sentiments from {Paper Makeup} to choose from. I used the {Little Baby Soft and Sweet sentiment}.
This card was really quick and easy to make and could very easily be changed into a baby boy card just by switching the colors. I LOVE the layered scallops...so CUTE!!!
Well I'm off again to finish my school work for this week...and hopefully to find some chill out time but I'm very optimistic about that ;)
250

4 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card !
greetings, martina
x

Danni said...

Fab card!!

Katie Cotton said...

i am soooo behind on commenting! this is just such a sweet card!

kkraftyiam said...

great colors fer sure - nice job!