Thursday, November 18th

The NEW {ippity} releases are LIVE!!!
I have ALL the stamp sets available for purchase on my {SALES BLOG}.

I'm SOOOOO HAPPY that the NEW {ippity} stamps are OFFICIALLY released. You can purchase {ippity} stamps from an {ippity} chick and start creating with these beauties....you know you want to!!!
The {ippity} design team has been working for the last few weeks to get to TODAY and I'm so excited it's here!! There was some serious inspiration on the dt's blogs this week so if you missed any of it you might want to go back and check it out.
Pick a FAVORITE set (or two or three) and place an order!!!!
Then join in with us on H{ippity} Hop...a customer blog hop just for YOU!!!


So do you want to see one more card today using the NEW release?!?!
I saw this weeks {Moxie Fab Trigger} and it took about five seconds to get to my craft room and start creating...OMG....I LOVE this picture!
I LOVE when inspiration hits you that hard and you just HAVE to create!!
Here is what I came up with...using NEW {ippity} of course :)
I embossed the corner stamp from {Cherish Your Dreams} and inked up the sentiment with markers so that my butterfly was a beautiful pop of color. I love mixing red and pink....such a FUN combo :)
It only took about 15 minutes to make too which is HUGE for me. I LOVE having a clear idea in mind before I sit down and then have it actually turn out :)
Now hop on over to Stephanies blog to see her latest FABULOUS creation. And keep on going and you'll get to the Unity design teams projects....cause they ALWAYS rock too!!
Next Blog
One more thing before you hop away though....wanna know who my random winner was from release week??
MANDERS
You win {Gurnsey Gingham}...please email eryn@unitystampco.com to claim your prize :)
AND
DON'T FORGET to join us today on the {SCS forums}!!! What's a NEW release without a PARTY right?!?!

CHIT CHAT, PRIZES, CHALLENGES
You won't want to miss out :)

250

27 comments:

jmahugger said...

Gorgeous Card you created!!! Love the dp used!!

lynn said...

gorgeous, maria! good luck with the challenge:)

congrats, mander!

Lisa H. said...

oh, Maria! you NAILED that trigger. this is just gorgeous.

Andrea said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the card!!

Erika said...

Your card is fabulous! Love it!

Jenny said...

OMG....I love what you did with this card!! All the elements on this one come together so nice!

Jenny said...

OMG....I love what you did with this card!! All the elements on this one come together so nice!

JPScraps said...

Beautiful card.

Emily Leiphart said...

Maria, your card is perfect for the Tuesday Trigger! Just beautiful.

Lacey said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!

Jen E. said...

i REALLY like how you used that black ink on the gray background for the card. super cool looking!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg this so gorgeous Maria perfect for the moxie fab challenge!!!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

now THAT is a beautiful card!

JenMarie said...

O.M.Gosh. LOOOOOVE this!!!!!

Angie Blom said...

MARIA!!! get out!! This is one amazing card. I love love love it!!
Talk about outstandingly gorgeous!! I think I will have to stalk it for awhile.. Just wonderful. xx

Pamela said...

What a great card! I love it! :)

Rona said...

beautiful

Erika M. said...

Your card is beautiful!

Lisa said...

Oh, wow - this is incredible!!!

Gwen said...

Love your take on the Tues. Trigger! So sharp!

stampjourney said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration piece!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a beautiful card--love that ribbon (of course!) and that paper and your stamping....oh! Just a beautiful combination!

catnap said...

love the background

Michellem said...

This is a gorgeous card!

Monika Reeck said...

really beautiful card love your main Images and the sentiment..lovely DP and ribbon too...I just joining the Tuesday Trigger too my card is number 28, maybe you would like to see my blog ...many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Maria! Wonderful design and detailing! Beautiful take on the inspiration!

Cath said...

Hey Maria! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)