Thursday, November 25th

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I hope everyone has a great day with friends and family...we are at my Mom's with LOTS of family coming over...should be a GREAT day :)
A cousin of mine....(HI JO!) needed some Thanksgiving cards and I whiped this baby up using some of my favorite papers that I've been saving the scraps of.

Usually a time crunch TOTALLY cramps my mojo...but for this card everything just came together. Literally all the scraps were laying out on my desk and I just layered them up and VOILA!!! The polka dots were even already cut along the edges with my pinking shears. The sentiment is actually computer generated using {Digs my Heart} font.

250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Your card is beautiful and so inspiring.

Eva said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you sweet Maria....and this card is full of Mojo indeed!!!! Much love and hugs to you!!!!

Janetcraft said...

wow this is lovely...Happy TG to you!

lynn said...

hope you had a great thanksgiving, maria! gorgeous card!

kkraftyiam said...

great use of your scraps, fer sure -- nice....