Wednesday, November 24th

Yep...HIP HOP a day EARLY!!!! WHY?!?! Well because {Unity stamps} is releasing a
BRAND NEW CO-BRAND....who?!?!
Bella Blvd.
and check out this AMAZING set that I get to use today!!!!
Birthday sets are ALWAYS my favorite....I make more birthday cards than any other. There was only problem...which CUTE image to use first. It really was a struggle. I eventually decided on the great big cake for my tag....Bag It, Tag It...that's today's HIP HOP theme :)
FUN huh?!?!
Who doesn't need cute little tags to make that gift extra special?!
I finally got to use the tags my friend {Jimmi} sent me :)
I have to say this may be a new addiction...it was SO FUN to make.
I stamped the background using the stars from the set and Mustard Seed ink from Ranger and then inked the edges. All I needed for this tag were the scraps of Crate Paper that I had laying on my desk. That's another nice thing about tags...they use less paper so you can create TONS more with the paper you have :) I paper pieced all the layers of the cake and stamped the sentiment on cardstock and cut it out with my nesties. Of course, gingham ribbon and stitching were a MUST!!!!
Wanna see a closeup:
Did I mention that there a MORE Bella Blvd stamps available with Unity?!? Well there are and they are ADORABLE!!!! PLUS, in true Unity style...they are offering killer sales!!
Check them out {HERE}
and don't forget to keep hopping because both the Unity and {ippity} design teams are featuring these stamps today. It's FLIP FLOP HIP HOP so some of the Unity girls may have a little {ippity} on their blog too!!!
Now head on over to {Stephanie's blog} for her FANTASTIC project :)
Next Blog
If you NEED some {ippity} make sure you check out my {SALES BLOG}

17 comments:

NoraAnne said...

What a FUN tag :) Love the gingham ribbon of course! All the loops are FUN FUN FUN!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Lisa H. said...

it's all so fun and fabulous. I think I will need this set. your tag is GREAT! happy Turkey Day!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love the colors and layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jenny said...

Super cute tag! I ADORE this set!!

Wanted to stop by and say "HAPPY THANSGIVING" to you and your family!

Jen said...

Maria this tag is adorable with lots of wonderful details! Happy Thanksgiving!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. that is one fabulous tag.. I just love it Maria.. oh no I need this set too..!! Happy Thanksgiving.. HUGS Xx

Carisa said...

omgosh, i love your tag & how you adhered it to the bag!

Andrea said...

Super sweet and cute!

Liz said...

U ladies did a wonderful job
loving all the variations

Eva said...

WOW, Maria, this is soooooooo FUN!!!! Love the colorfulness of this tag and that Birthday set is way too much fun! Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hugs..

marilyn said...

Love the colors of your tag--fabulous!

lynn said...

such a CUTE tag, maria:) happpy t-day!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Can you please please please tell me how you make those bows?? You always have the perfect bows on your projects! LOVE IT!

Love that tag--so many beautiful colors and stitching! LOVE IT!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Oh, your tag made me *gasp*! Fabulous girlie!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

lisa a.

Karen said...

Girl you rock! Oh goodness is that birthday set the bestest!! I so love the masterpiece you've created and that gingham bow up at the top..WOW!!!

Have a super fun and wonderful Thanksgiving with your family Maria!!

Lisa said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love the paper piecing!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

kkraftyiam said...

bela-beautiful! love this set - I need to get a letter to Santa...