Friday, December 17th

I'm LOVING this color combo...it's not a new one for me but it just really makes me happy today :) I think it's the orange...not a color I used to lvoe but it sure is now.
I colored the deer from the {Retro Cuties} line from {Paper Makeup Stamps} with my copics. NOW I need a refil for my FAVORITE brown color...I use it all the time. It got a little streaky at the end so don't look too close....
....you went back to look didn't you ;)
I do the same thing...tell me not to look and I WILL!
Hope you have a good weekend...a busy one here...see you Monday :)
250

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I am loving this color combo too! This card is super ADORABLE!

StampinCathy said...

This is one gorgeous card. I really love love love this color.

Katie Cotton said...

just stinkin' adorable!!

Katie Cotton said...

just stinkin' adorable!!