Monday, December 13th

OMG!!! This is the first December that I really think I may not survive...hehe! I am so overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done this year and I feel like it's a mad scrambled everyday to get things done.
Luckily today's card was SUPER QUICK...nothing fancy but hey it's done.
Mojo Monday sketch used....check!
Used {ippity} stamps for H{ippity} Hop...check!
Checking things off my list makes me feel more productive...I'll take all I can :)
{ippity} stamps I used:
and
You can purchase {ippity} stamps from my {SALES BLOG} or find your own {ippity} Chick from the {ippity} blog....just get your hands on some...they are AMAZING :)
I need TONS of birthday cards right now so be prepared to see a bunch.
On another note...I've been working on my Daily December but this is the first time I'm having a hard time keeping up with that too. I missed a few days...only journaled for some...and only took pictures for some. BUT it's coming along so I'm happy for that. I'm not gonna stress about it...that's just not what it's about. I'm hoping to take some pictures of what I have done soon...not all the pages because they aren't all share worthy :)
Now make sure you stop by the {ippity} blog to see all the H{ippity} Hoppers and the {Mojo Monday blog} has a new sketch you will definately want to use :)
250

16 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the card! I need use pink and teal combos more often.

Lisa H. said...

I feel you! kind of doing the same thing here. love this card, though. quick and cute!

Patricia said...

Your card is so bright and cheery! Love it!

Lynn said...

Adorable card! Nice to see some spring colors!

lynn said...

sweet card, maria! this is the first year for me and the dec dailys, and its hard to keep up with it, for sure!

shuggy said...

so cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super sweet, Maria! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Maria!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one adorable card. I just love this color combo too!

Rona said...

Really cute Maria - I love Christmas and all the preparations and even the busyness but I am feeling way behind and overwhelmed this year too.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Another fabulous monday for maria... check! I'm feeling the crunch as well... big hugs and I am sure you will get it all done!

Lisa a

Eryn Hagen said...

ohhhhh YOU have totally inspired me...would have never thought to use that journal box like that!! and that BIG flower, stitching, and color combo = PERFECT!! :)

Eva said...

Lisa, what a pretty Birthday card...we all need lots of birthday cards!!!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card Maria.. love this.

JenMarie said...

Oh so CUTE!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

gorgeous love the big flower I think we are all feeling the stress I know I am!!!!