Monday, December 20th

oops!!! Sorry this is late. The kids are on Christmas Break now and already the days are running together....forgot it was Monday :)
Of course...Monday means H{ippity} Hop and Mojo Monday...the perfect combination.
I used the NEW release
because I'm in desperate need of birthday cards.
This weeks {Mojo Monday sketch} was a really fun one....and nothing I would have come up with on my own. Make sure you check out the {ippity} blog and the {Mojo blog} today...and play along....it's LOTS of FUN!!!
250

12 comments:

Bogner's said...

That is some fabulous DP! Beautiful card.

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty, Maria! Love those papers.

Rona said...

fun :)

Patricia said...

Beautiful Job! I love the colors!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Angie Blom said...

beatutiful card Maria.. I love using RED.. those papers are fabulous. Merry Christmas Xx

StampinCathy said...

What a beautiful birthday card. Love the dp and that layout.

dahlhousedesigns said...

I love this birthday stamp and I LOVE your color combo! Gorgeous!

lisa a.

Karen said...

Gorgeous card and love those papers Maria!! Love your take on this sketch..very cool birthday card for that special someone!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful birthday card:)

Lynn said...

Love the color combo you used. Pretty card!