Monday, December 27th

Two weeks in a row....yep...forgot to schedule my Monday post two weeks in a row!
Last Monday I at least remembered it was Monday...today...I had NO CLUE until the news guy said so. DUH...I should have known....I spent all day yesterday watching football which is ALWAYS on Sunday...nope didn't click.
We spent the day yesterday at my parents still from Christmas. It was a nice relaxing holiday. The kids loved their presents and Mom and Dad bought us big kids a ping pong table. We had lots of tournaments and I can still feel my efforts in the back of my left leg today :)
So...here is my H{ippity} Hop Mojo Monday card.
Needed a masculine bday card and the squares seemed fitting. Sorry the colors are so predictable...99% of the time my guy cards are blue green and neutral....boring I know...bores me too!!
I used the NEW {ippity} set
for this card. The eye chart was perfect for this sketch.
That's it for me today....stop by the {ippity} blog and {Mojo Monday} blog to check out this weeks FUN!
250

15 comments:

dahlhousedesigns said...

Guy cards are so TOUGH!!! I love yours, I think it turned out fabulously!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

love this! what a great MAN card, the stitching touches are perfect! and it's easy to forget when the kids are off school and it's not your normal routine. enjoy the day!

StampinCathy said...

What a perfect manly man card. Great colors and love the sentiment.

shuggy said...

great card!

stampjourney said...

A very nice masculine card! They are so hard to do and I love the way this one turned out! Happy 2011~

jennifer mitten said...

Still looks good, though:-)

Lone Pine Designs said...

I think it's a great guy card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a cool card, maria! Love all the dark accents and that fun image!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

PERFECt Guy card and I love this sketch!!!!

lynn said...

its a great guy card, maria--and i love blue and green together:)

Angie Blom said...

love it.. great colours and love the stitching.. amazing Maria.xx

Andrea said...

Nice card!! Happy New Year to you!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this card--love those circles behind the buttons!

Eva said...

Maria, so glad you guys had a great Christmas!!! This is one awesome masculine card.....and how funny you forgot it was Monday, but sure glad the new guy reminded you, so we can see this fabulous card!

Tracey Brossart said...

Great card! Love the gorgeous button!

Tracey xx :D