Thursday, December 16th

Getting closer...can you believe Christmas is next weekend??
As Scroogey as this may sound I'm ready for December to bid us farewell...I'm ready to welcome 2011. Not that 2010 has been a bad year...just excited for the newness of another year.
BUT first...I'm ready to celebrate Christmas...just wish the to-do list that came along with the holidays was shorter.
Today I have a Christmas card to share using MY FAVORITE of the NEWEST {ippity} release.
I stamped right on canvas and stitched around the edges to keep it in place. A little ribbon and some stickers and that's it...easy peasy! Look how easy this card would be to mass produce to send to friends and family?!
{I'm talking to myself here}
I'm NOT sending out Christmas cards this year...I know...I know.
A cardmaker who ISN'T sending cards.
BUT
I'm letting myself of the hook...no guilt here :)
{Well I'm working on that}
So this is my Christmas card to ALL YOU WONDERFUL FRIENDS who come by my blog
Love You ALL!!
Make sure if you didn't start today's HOP at the {Unity blog} that you go back and start there.
Unity has some FUN stuff happening...like always :) You won't want to miss any
AND
{ippity}'s NEWEST releases are still out there in the hands on many {ippity} chicks. You can order yours from me or ANY {ippity} chick.
Just get your hands on them...I PROMISE you will LOVE them!!
Next Blog
Now hop on over to see Stephanie's {ippity} creation.
250

18 comments:

Lisa H. said...

this is awesome. love how cute that gingham is.

Jenny said...

I love the stamped canvas look! I've seen a couple of times in blogland and I need to try it. Great card!

StampinCathy said...

This is gorgeous. I just love how you stamped on the canvas. Don't feel bad about not sending out cards...there's always next year. Thanks for this beautiful Christmas card and Love you too my friend.

Eva said...

Ohhh...this is such a pretty Maria card....love the canvas, the stitching and all. Merry Christmas to you girlie!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sweet, Maria! I love the gingham on canvas and the glitter letters are perfect!

Tifany said...

Cute!
Can't wait to get my Unity Be Mine stamp sets in the mail!

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

marilyn said...

Great card! Yes, it is sometimes to get rid of the guilt when we need to NOT do something.

Leti (iluv2craft) said...

i agree this is simple and quick and super cute.

Erika said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card. The stitching is FABULOUS!!!

Linda said...

That is great card and joy to you too!

sharon g said...

Very cute and homey. I'd like to try it....

Angie Blom said...

fantastic card. love the gingham.

lynn said...

love this card, maria!

Ola said...

I love this! I've never tried canvas, but I can't wait to now!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Karen said...

Canvas, Gurnsey gingham, and stitching...what a winning combination!!! Your card rocks Maria!! I can't believe either that Christmas is just around the corner!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Pamela said...

Cool card! I love it! :)

jmahugger said...

Lovely card! Love how you stamped on the canvas!!

Gwen said...

That is an adorable card! Great use of the gingham stamp!