Thursday, December 23rd

Can you feel the excitement!!
My kids are going CRAZY waiting for Santa to come.
I'm ready to just let it all go and enjoy the holidays with my family...no school...no errands....no chaos...well okay there is ALWAYS chaos but I'm ready for some GOOD chaos.
BUT FIRST....
let's HIP HOP :)
I had planned on working on a sign that I want to hang in my house but man there is like zero craft time around this joint. LUCKILY...I had this card that I made for the NEW release and then saved because I sent it in for a publication call...obviously it wasn't picked up so YOU get to see it here today.
I happen to LOVE it :) Something about the soft patterns and the bold pink really make me HAPPY!
I used the {ippity} stamps:
and
If you need a special gift to yourself to celebrate the Christmas don't forget to check out the newest stamps...they are available from an {ippity} chick {like me} or so many others!!!
Now hop on over to ippity blog to continue the {ippity} goodness :)
Next Blog
250

20 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

very pretty, elegant card ! have a nice christmas,
greetings, martina
x

lynn said...

adorable! merry christmas, maria!!

Jenny said...

OH MY! This so amazingly pretty!! I love all the colors and the layout is stunning!

Sandra said...

Lovely!
Sandra

Sandy said...

A SPECIAL card for a SPECIAL person!

Lisa H. said...

bummer they passed on this one-it's gorgeous! Merry Christmas, Maria!

Anne said...

Great card! I agree, the colors are awesome!

dahlhousedesigns said...

I love this card!

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family... lisa a.

stampjourney said...

Such a pretty card and gorgeous colors!

Eva said...

Maria, this is one GORGEOUS card...so love the design on this, it's really STUNNING!!! I am really surprised it didn't get picked up, but it's their loss...it's really beautiful!!!! Hugs and Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

CUTENESS!!! Love all of the patterns and colors! Merry Christmas!!!!!

Ola said...

This is such a beautiful card.... love the colors!

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Emily Leiphart said...

This is stunning, Maria! I love the gingham background and the way you used those sprigs!

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgeous card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH--This is just GORGEOUS! LOVE your style and creativity! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT:)

jmahugger said...

So Pretty~~ I love the colors!

Merry Christmas!!

catnap said...

Great card; love the flowers.

Michele Gross said...

Oh Maria, this card is gorgeous! Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! May it be full of laughter, love and pure magic!

Scrapcollectr said...

Such a gorgeous card....should be in a magazine! *smile*

Lucy Newton said...

Cute card!!!