Thursday, December 2nd

Welcome to the first HIP HOP of December!!!
December...I have mixed feelings about this month. Excitement because Christmas is coming... worry because Christmas is coming...down right FEAR because Christmas is coming ;)
I LOVE the holidays...so much about them but man does it sneak up fast.
Yesterday was officially the first day of my December Daily album and I always look so forward to that project...slowing down for just a few minutes and recording something special from everyday.
Today the {ippity} and Unity design teams are sharing Christmas Cards!!
Here is mine :) I used the {ippity} stamp sets:
and
Not your traditional Christmas card (butterflies instead of snowflakes) but I think I like it anyway...at least the colors are traditional :)
NEED some {ippity} make sure you check out my {SALES BLOG}
Next Blog
Now hop on over to {Stephanies blog} to see what she has in store for you!
250

13 comments:

Erika said...

Love your card. The stitching is fabulous.

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love the sketch. Love how you used the butterflies with the sentiment. So creative.

JPScraps said...

Cute card. I love that you used butterflies :)

marilyn said...

LOVE this card--love the butterflies!

Carisa said...

gorgeous card, i just love the stitching to tie it all together. i wish i had heard about this dec daily album sooner - it sounds like a great idea! I'm so honored to be a part of the hop with you today. :)

Eva said...

Maria, this is soooo FUN and I love how you are able to incorporate our new Ippity stamps into a Christmas card!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Beautiful Maria!
Great way to use this set!
Thank you for sharing!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fabulous, Maria! I love how you use butterflies for a Christmas card.

Lisa H. said...

oh, fabulous, maria! looove this and you didn't use holiday stamps-clever!

Lesley Langdon said...

Adorable! Love the colors and the butterflies!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is fab! I love how clever you are!!

CharityHand said...

This card is super cute!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maria,

Lovely card!!! These cute little stamps are perfect! Love the color in your card! I'm so happy!! Today finally my Ippity stamps arrived!! I had to pay for customs and that's probably why it took so long.. they are not the fastest people... But they are here!! And I'm very happy with them!!
Hugs, Wendy