Tuesday, December 7th

It's the 7th of the month and you know what that means....right...right!?!?
I hop you said it's time for a {Paper Makeup Stamps} blog hop.
This hop is SUPER fun because not only is the design team showing you our holiday creations BUT so are some of {Paper Makeups} fabulous customers...how cool is that!
If you are here from {Dawn's blog} then you are in the right place...if not make sure you {CLICK HERE} to start at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog.
Of course when Katie said we could use ANY {Paper Makeup} stamp I reached for {Snow Happy}. It is a must have Christmas set...I mean look at this snowman.
Super CUTE...Super SWEET...BUT still simple enough to color or paper piece and DEFINATELY easy for mass production which I'm sure we could all use a bit of right now. I LOVE how easy it is to cut out...because that's what I seem to ALWAYS do....but hey it's me.
I used some paper from October Afternoon and I have a really quick holiday card.
BEFORE you go bouncing off to the next blog
make sure you LEAVE A COMMENT on all the blogs in the hop. Katie is giving away some FABULOUS prizes....grab bags...stamp of your choice...LOTS of good stuff. So don't leave anyone out...the comment winners will be chosen from a random blog so make sure you are leaving some love :)
Now scoot on over to {Kristie Wilson's blog} to continue through the hop.
250

24 comments:

LeAnne said...

I am in love with this little guy! SO sweet!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Oh...love the quirky mix of patterned papers. Merry Christmas!

Katie Cotton said...

Oh my WORD, maria! I love this card s much! It's just fantastic!

searchingfortruth said...

I love snowmen! Great Idea!
Sarah~ sbwoodring

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

I agree 100%! A Must Have! Love what you did with him! Your camera always takes such fabuous pictures and the colors are so vibrant!

Christi Snow said...

So classy and fun! i love it!

Michelle VP said...

Wow! You have an amazing way of combining colors and patterns, Maria! I wish I had your eye for that kind of detail. :) Snow Happy is my favorite snowman set too!

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is about as cute as it gets.

Carma said...

Sooo cute! Now could you give some tips on how to get my other holiday "chores" done quickly too? :)

Danni said...

Love the papers you used, so fun! Great card!

Shaela said...

darling card - love the cheery Christmas colors!

Christi said...

Too sweet!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful and inspiring card. I just love the dp and details on this card.

daisey1977 said...

Very cute!! I like the use of the red/green colors with the snowman!!

Lori Ingebritson said...

I love the choice of your papers with the snowman. I love him and hadn't ever seen this line of stamps before. Oh no! More to add to the stash!

FibreJunky said...

I adore these little snowmen! I seriously need to pull mine out and get to some cardmaking!

Irit Shalom said...

Just love your card!Thanks for the hop!

Anita Hovey said...

Gorgeous! I love the contrast of the colors in the paper.

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Maria! What a super fun card! I love your choice of dp! Beautiful!

Kristie said...

Great card - fab image and papers!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

What a cool combo of colors! Love the gingham and polka dots!!! Super cute!

Crafty Engineering said...

So sweet and perfect!

Lillian Child said...

Your holiday card is so CUTE - love snowmen!! Thanks so much for sharing with us and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Oh great card...love the pattern paper with that little guy! Too cute!