Friday, January 21st

I finally had the chance to get some of my {Unity stamps} inky again. I've been so busy with so many things lately and my craft time has been paying the price. I have so many uninked stamps right now...it's painful.
Time to get back on track and creating just because.
I've been on a bit of a home decorating (or redecorating) kick. So I dug into my canvas stash and old denim jeans and came up with this:
I'm SO happy with the way this turned out!!
I used the {Blossom Nestabilities} in my Cuttlebug to cut both the felt and the canvas. Once I stitched the edges of the canvas they now look like circles which would be cute too!! I randomly stitched each flower on and then stitched the buttons before I sewed together the pillow.
I used Stazon ink for the canvas...here is a list of the stamps I used.
{ippity} stamp:
Both the circle ring and the alphabet stamp are from this set
Unity stamp:
{Game of Chance Bingo}I cut the leg of a pair of jeans up the side and then opened it up to cut a panel for the front. I like the look of the seam on the pillow front :)I can't wait to try more nestie shapes....maybe canvas stars on denim for my son...oh the possibilities!!

Make sure you check out all the NEW release {Unity} has available right now. TONS of new Unity artist stamps, TONS of new co-brands....you won't want to miss out :)
And stop by the {Unity blog} to see all the rest of the FWF participants.

26 comments:

Carolina said...

Maria this turned out amazing!!! Love it!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this pillow, Maria! The stamps you used look fabulous on those flowers!

Donna said...

Very creative!!! LOVE the way it came out.

Thanks so much for sharing,
Donna

Martha said...

wow! this is awesome.

jennifer mitten said...

What a fabulous project!

Angie Blom said...

wow.. Maria this is awesome.. love it.

Erika said...

Love this. Such a great idea.

StampinCathy said...

OMGOSH! This is one awesome and inspiring pillow. You are so creative!

Tessa said...

OMGosh! This is so cute and creative!!!

Lisa H. said...

Maria! this is awesome!! good for you, I love it.

She said...

I love this, it looks fantastic. Well done you. S x

Eva said...

WOW, Maria, this is just incredible!!!! What a FABULOUS Idea!!!

Eva said...

WOW, Maria, this is just incredible!!!! What a FABULOUS Idea!!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

You are too awesome!!! I love your pillow project!!!
Lisa a

lynn said...

oh, maria, this is awesome!-cathy's right, you are so creative:)

Patricia said...

Maria, I love it! I wish I could sew because I would make some of these for sure!

Paula said...

What a great use for Unity Stamps!!! This is just awesome!

Lindsey said...

This is brilliant! Gotta try this!

Linda said...

Neat looks like you buoght like that! very lovely and great work!

marilyn said...

WOW - love how this turned out!

stampjourney said...

So cute! Fabulous idea!

Maria Levine said...

Wow this is amazing! Love it!

Katrina said...

Oh Maria.....I so need to learn how to sew!!! This is so cute!!! hugs, Katrina

Nancy B said...

Awesome! You did a fabulous job with this!

Lori said...

Just fabulous! Love how this turned out.

Katie Cotton said...

i absolutely ADORE this!!! You are seeeew crafty. :D