Friday, January 7th

It's {Paper Makeup Stamps} release day....lots of CUTE images...fairies...critters and LOTS for Valentines day!! If you are here from {Andrea's} blog then you are in the right place....if you didn't start today's hop from the beginning {CLICK HERE} to start at the {Paper Makeup} blog. If you go through the whole hop...collecting all the letters...you will get a discount code. Plus...tons of inspiration from the makeup artists.
I have Fiora the Ferret to share with you today. I blew off my copics and reached for my colored pencils. Well not totally true...I reached for my copics first and accomplished nothing. I couldn't get them to work for me with this image so I decided to give the pencils a try.
The sentiment is from an older release {Beautifully Fabulous}
Make sure you join in the release festivities tonight on the {Paper Makeup forums}.
Don't forget to take this letter with you before you go: Now hop on over to {Christi Snow's} blog for more {Paper Makeup} goodness.
250

14 comments:

Debc06 said...

Wonderful card
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

I love this layout! Great colors too!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Nice job, Maria!!

Christi said...

How pretty! I love the stitching!

Christi said...

How pretty! I love the stitching!

Lisa M. said...

Gorgeous coloring! I find it humourous how a bunch of us have switched over to pencils for several projects in this release! lovely job my dear!

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute.

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card Maria!

Michelle VP said...

I think I like pencils better for coloring animals too. Nice shading on this ferret. :)

Brook said...

I think the pencils worked wonderfully. Your coloring is great. Love the stitching too.

Randee E said...

She's adorable! loving the colors and layout!

Ginny said...

What a perfect sentiment to use with thIs stamp!!! Hmmmm...I may have to try some pencils soon to color the critters after seeing how well they do.

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous card!

Lisa Kind said...

I never use those pencils enough. They really do color up nicely! This so cute and I love the sentiment paired with it!