Monday, January 17th

This is going to be my favorite week of the new H{ippity} Hop {twist challenge} for sure!!
I REALLY love inspiration challenges...and since I got to pick this weeks photo you KNOW it really spoke to me.
Check out that gingham and polka dots!! I WISH I had this bedroom...I would wake up happy EVERYDAY!!
Here is my card inspired by this weeks picture:
This weeks {Mojo Monday sketch} was perfect for the polka dots.
Julee choose two NEW Mojo Makers and they are debuting with us today. They are CRAZY talented ladies so make sure you swing by the {mojo blog} to say welcome.
Next Blog

20 comments:

Gardner's Basket said...

Sweet card! The cupcake image really pops on this.

stampjourney said...

So cute! Great take on the inspiration!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful and Yummy card here Maria.. love it! So wonderful with this sketch.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Absolutely love it girlie!

Lisa a.

Eva said...

Maria, this turned out FABULOUS! I had so much fun with your inspiration!!!

jennifer mitten said...

Great card!

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is adorable Maria!
Thank you so much for sharing!
Have a great week,
Hugs,
Mary

Patricia said...

Beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Fantastic card! I love the gingham :) So excited to join you as a Mojo Maker!

Lynn said...

CUTE! Just plain cute!

Lynn said...

CUTE! Just plain cute!

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is darling, Maria! Love your yummy cupcake!

Michelle said...

Great job, Marie!!! What an adorable card!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute!!

FibreJunky said...

Love your card and LOVE the inspiration photo you chose! now I guess I'd better make a card from it, eh??

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Love the cupcake! Great job with the Mojo sketch! ♥♥♥

Patrice H said...

This is a really cute card Love the red, black and white combo, as it is one of my favorite color combinations. Thanks for the great Mojo Monday challenge I enjoyed playing along too.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So beautiful and I love the sketch and the photo inspiration was awesome!!!!

Karen said...

Yes..that is one gorgeous bedroom Maria! I love your fabulous cupcake card..and loved this inspiration photo challenge!