Monday, January 24th

It's FINAL TWIST week for the newest {ippity} challenge!
So what do you think??
Like it?
LOVE it?
Wonder what in the world we were thinking... :)
I happen to LOVE it...then again I may be a bit partial!
So come on...join in. Pick your fave challenge or combine them all and rock one FABULOUS card. We will draw a winner for the GRAND PRIZE pack of paper, ink, stamps...FUN STUFF!!
This weeks final twist is to use brads. I used the color combo a little with just a tiny addition of some other colors...and of course brads.
and
this weeks {Mojo Monday} sketch was a FUN one
I used the {ippity} stamp set:
for that cute little pie
AND
for the sentiment {I only used half of it}
Getting the bow just right was a challenge...I have a hard time making my tails go different directions. I've got the hang of the bows I typically make but I need a little help with these ones. It just doesn't seem as puffy as usual...and I like puffy bows.
Make sure you swing by the {ippity} blog and join us for this weeks challenge...and visit the H{ippity} hoppers blogs. Then visit the {mojo blog}...this sketch rocks!!!
Next Blog
Now off to the talented {Stephanie's blog}!
250

15 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Very pretty! Love that sketch and your little bow came out PERFECT!

Karen said...

Perfect background paper from OA Maria! Love the teeny brads and colors too for such a fabulous looking card!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Aw, this is super sweet. I need to do something with that pie! You make it look so adorable.

lisa a.

Bogner's said...

What a fun card! Love the pie and your use of brads!

Patricia said...

Really cute card, Maria!

lynn said...

i love the new challenges, maria:) the mojo sketch is a great one, and so is your sweet pie card!

Lisa H. said...

sooo, sweet! love those brads, nice accent with the pins.

StampinCathy said...

This is one sweet card. I just love that dp with that sweet pie.

Gardner's Basket said...

Yum! Nice using the brads, they're the perfect accent.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Maria, this card is Adorable!!
Love those papers,one of my favorites right now, and that farm fresh set goes perfectly with it!
Love how you used everything, just perfect!
Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!
Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

Lisa Petrella said...

OH...this is so stinkin' cute!!! LOVE the pie, the background paper, and the sentiment!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fun, Maria! Love the papers and those two ltitle pins are perfect!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh Yes you did! This is suppppppppppper cute! I love it! I love love love your style and that ribbon! LOVE how you think and create--so inspired:) FAB JOB, Maria!!

Debbie Carriere said...

What a great card! I love the papers & the stamp sets. I think your bow looks fabulous :)

Sarah said...

Just signed up to follow your blog! Love your creative talent and designs - keep up the good work!