Monday, January 31st - Post 1

***Post 1 of 2 today...my H{ippity} Hop card will be live shortly***
WOW...take a look at this {Mojo Monday} sketch. Thanks Mary for coming up with such a unique layout.
It didn't give me as much trouble as I thought it might originally.
I was worried how I was going to get the shape along the bottom but in the end I just lightly drew the design with a pencil, cut the line and then covered it with the scrunched ribbon.
The cute girl image is {Kate} from {Rubbernecker}. She was already colored and waiting for a card so the paper choices were quick and easy.
The sentiment is a rub-on from Pebbles Inc. I struggled a little with where to put it...if the color of paper below the ribbon would have been any color other than white I would have put it there.
Make sure you check out the {Mojo Monday blog} to see all the Mojo Makers cards and join in on this super fun sketch.
250

7 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

what a great job with the ribbon!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Sweet birthday card, Maria! Love all the scrunched ribbon!

lynn said...

this makes me smile, maria:)

Debbie Carriere said...

Wonderful card!! Love the ribbon & that cute image :)

Jenny said...

Wow love your colour combos!!
Jenny

Carma said...

Love the ribbon and what a fun image! Your stitching is always fabulous!!!

LENA said...

Super cute. Great job on all your cards. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com