Sunday, January 9th

I have some really FUN news to share today :) After working the {Rubbernecker} booth for a few summers when Dave traveled to Colorado he asked if I would like to join the design team....OF COURSE!!
AND
I'm even more excited that my friend {Jenny} is joining with me!!! Her and I became instant friends through stamping...we went to CHA together and she worked with me in the Rubbernecker booth. Of course Dave loved her too and I'm super pumped to be on a design team with her...make sure you stop by and give her a big CONGRATS too :)
NOW
How about my first official card made just special for the occasion....
I used the {Rustic Cheesecloth} background stamp...it's really faint but it's there :) It gives the card great texture.
Then I stamped that FABULOUS {Postage Heart}...I LOVE that stamp!! The butterfly stamp is called {Patty's Butterfly} and I already have some scrapbook layout ideas in mind :)
It was suppose to be for this weeks {Moxie Fab Trigger}...I mean check out this beauty.BUT...mine turned out NOT so monochromatic. I told you I have a hard time with that. I had to add color...and I think this cold and congestion are screwing with my head because I reached for PURPLE again! I think that must be some kind of record here on my blog...purple is just NOT my color....but I think I like it for this card. I typically use red when I want a splash of color but that seemed to obvious...so purple it was :)

15 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely card,what a fantastic cake !!!
have a nice day,
greetings, martina
x

Kittie said...

The purple butterfly is a great choice, Maria. I have never seen the postage heart image. There are so many images on Rubbernecker. Welcome to our team.

Angie Blom said...

oh what beautiful stamps Maria.. love the touch of purple. Congrats to you girly.

Jenny said...

I LOVE this card!! The purple just pops off the page!! I never saw these stamps at the booth =) I'm so excited we are going to be on a DT together!!

Rachel Wohrlin said...

Congrats on being on the DT! You are so talented, indeed!

I am really interested in {ippity} stamps. Could you email me at dillybelle at gmail dot com? I really want to know when the winter collection will come out!

Thanks

Lea L. said...

Your card is very pretty! I love the pop of purple! Great job with the Winter White Tuesday Trigger! ♥♥♥

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. Love your take on this challenge.

Lisa Petrella said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Maria!!!! That's awesome news!!! Love your card too---especially the way you layered the stamped images!!! So pretty!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Maybe not monochromatic, but truly gorgeous!!! Love the images and love the colors you used, looks amazing!!

Hugs, Wendy

lynn said...

love these, maria and a big congrats to you!

Laurie said...

Hi Maria! Your card is so pretty!! I love that butterfly!

(My brother in law is from Eaton! If I can ever talk my husband into moving back to Colorado, I would love to live in Eaton too!! Such a nice town!)

Have a great day!

Francie G. said...

Love the way you layered the images, Maria! Wonderful pop of color with the purple butterfly! Welcome to the team!

Eryn Hagen said...

HUGE HUGE Congrats Maria...THEY are lucky to have you! ...off to give my congrats to jenny as well! :)oh...and this card...I LOVE IT! :)

Cath said...

Hey Maria! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats and welcome to the Rubbernecker DT, Maria!!! Your card is just lovely...such a beautiful butterfly and I love the collage looking stamp!!!