Tuesday, January 11th

I'm back today with a {Paper Makeup Stamps} review card. I was looking forward to this image the most...they are so stinking cute!! And they were so FUN to color :) {Billy and Bianca} are the two cutest love bunnies I've ever seen. The rest of the NEW release is just as cute so make sure you stop by the {Paper Makeup blog} to see what the other girls came up with...then head on over to the website and pick up a few. If you are in need of stamps for Valentine's you won't be disappointed :)
250

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and love the soft colors too.

Rachel Wohrlin said...

Maria- Check the email I just sent before you send my order. My old address was included in the Paypal transaction. But I sent you an email with the new (Iowa) address :)
Thanks

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo cute...what darling bunnies and I love the colors and papers you used...such an adorable Valentine!!!!!!!