Tuesday, January 18th

I picked up a copy of {Paper Crafts} newest special issue Color Inspiration this weekend. I LOVE the color combinations featured in it. So FUN, so FRESH!
I really want to give most of these combos a try...
The PC girls issued their {first color challenge} yesterday and I thought this would be the perfect chance to get started on it. I used the {Rubbernecker} stamp {Garden Border}.
I love the polka dot paper pieced planters...wish I had a few :)
There are TONS of cute flower stamps from {Rubbernecker} and I have my eye on...ummm...all of them. Can you ever really have TOO MANY flower stamps?!?
I don't think so :)

2 comments:

Rachel Wohrlin said...

Love the flowers, M! I really like the blue background and blue splashes of color in the flowers.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute card--love that ribbon and that embossed paper! YOU always make fabulous creations:) LOVE IT!

ps..thank you so much for stopping by my blog today:) Made me smile!!