Tuesday, January 25th

Something about this faceless girl named {Tara} from {Rubbernecker} kept calling my name. The last time I worked the booth I kept coming back over...picking up the image...putting it back... Obviously she ended up winning the battle and came home with me. I was unsure I would be able to pull off coloring her so I started out by stamping her on patterned paper to give the image some texture. I used my Copics to color her but the colors looks so soft my color pencils would have probably given me the same effect.
The papers I used are from Making Memories and Webster's Pages.
250

5 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Neat card!

Carisa said...

this card is vintage yummy! i love how you stamped and subtly colored the image on PP. can't wait to see a full colored version!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one beautiful vintage card. Love how you colored this cute image. Glad she own the battle.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this--how clever are you? I LOVE the stamping of the purple flowers/branch. I LOVE that image that you colored with the copics--and that ribbon! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT:) LUSH! I love your style--you are sooo clever! I want to be like YOU!

Jenny said...

You are right, there is something wonderful about this image! Great layout and color combo!