Friday, February 11th

Friday!!! FINALLY Friday!!
I'm ready for a break...we've all been sick off and on this week. Nothing serious...congestion, headaches, fevers, sore throats. A few days of jammies and sleeping in might be just what we need.
Today's {Friends with Flair} project was actually homework.
My daughter Macy is taking the CSAP tests next week and the school sent home name plates that they wanted parents to decorate to encourage their children.
Cute idea huh?!?!
This is the easiest homework I've ever had.
I used the Unity stamp set:
I left her a sweet encouraging note inside and I hope this helps her do her best!!
Have you joined us yet for the NEW {ippity} Final Twist Challenge???
Check out February's GRAND PRIZE....seriously COME PLAY!
And check out February's Kit of the Month...I'm super excited for mine to get here.
LOTS of great stamps in this kit....and only $26!!
250

12 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun and inspiring card.

Angie Blom said...

Awesome Card Maria.. love it!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is wonderful, Maria! I hope your family is feeling better and best of luck to your daughter next week!

Patricia said...

I love the colors! Great card!

Paula said...

Love your card, it just looks like a whole lot of fun! Great job!

Poppit said...

I bet you were thrilled with that homework! Looks awesome!

Julia Aston said...

what a great school card!

Linda said...

What great fun too make.... you did great job!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Oh, that is ROCKIN'!!! A+ for you!

lisa a.

marilyn said...

Very sweet card and sweet thing to do!

lynn said...

love this, maria:)

sharon g said...

Oh how adorable. She'll love it!