Friday, February 18th

Getting more uninked rubber dirty around this joint lately :)
Today's card uses the {Unity} KOTM's
and
I stamped the flower background multiple time in red...tore around the edges and inked them. The bird was stamped...lots of times...I forgot how many layers there are there but it's quite a few. I left this one sentimentless for that just in case moment.
Make sure you head over to the {Unity blog} and check out the rest of the {Friends with Flair} participants.
THEN stop by the {ippity} blog for today's {Fresh Idea Friday} post...by me :)
AND
on Monday...join in with ANOTHER twist to the NEW {ippity} challenge and win THIS:
250

14 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Lovely card! Love the way you used that stamp to create a background, that looks so nice.
Hugs, Wendy

Bogner's said...

I love how you did the background! It turned out so cool!

Sarah B. said...

So pretty! I love the stitching :)

StampinCathy said...

This is just AWESOME and so inspiring.

She said...

Lovely card. S x

Martha said...

what wonderful card.

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is gorgeous!
I love all the different patterns!
Thank you so much for sharing,have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Mary

FibreJunky said...

Dang, but that is gorgeous!! Love the background!

Roslyn said...

Love that bird stamp. Great card.

Jennipher Lowery said...

Awesome card!

Carolina said...

Adorable card Maria - such a great mix of colors!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WHY OH WHY can't I be like you? I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your style! I love this card--so much great stamping and I love your color combo! LOVE LOVE LOVE that music behind the bird stamp! SO CLEVER! I can't wait to scroll down your other posts--missed visiting! LOOOOOOOVE visiting here:) YOU ROCK!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Eeek, Maria! LOVE THIS! Fabulous combo of stamps and your own pp!

lisa a.

Anne said...

Love this image and LOVE your card:)