Friday, February 4th

My Unity KOTM's have been screaming at me...GET US INKY!!!! They have been neglected for too long and I'm happy to say I had a chance to make more than just one card with the new kits. BUT...I only have one for you today. I'm submitting a few for publications so if they aren't picked up I'll be back with them for more {Friends with Flair} fun.
I need some masculine birthday cards and made a few variations of this same card because I didn't have the desire to work one more than one. Masculine cards are mojo suckers for me so when I find one I like I just repeat it. Cheating...maybe...but at least I don't have to make any for awhile.
The stars and sentiment are from January's Kit of the Month {to the moon and back}.
I stamped the stars in a light yellow, green, blue and brown and then stitched around the edges and zigzag stitched twice through the stars. I tried to get a close up shot but with the weather being cold and dreary around here lately my pictures haven't been turning out very well.Make sure you stop by the {Unity blog} to see the rest of the FWF peeps.
I'll be back on Monday with two posts....busy day :)
250

14 comments:

lynn said...

oh, i love this, and i need to case it:)

stampjourney said...

Love what you did with the new kit! So great!

Erika said...

Great card!!

http://crafty-creations-by-erika.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

Fabulous card!

Ms said...

what a darling card.... I really have to find that ribbon... thx for sharing your wonderful creativity....

sharon g said...

I absolutely adore this card. It's right up my ally!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

sooo sweet, Maria! i do love that star!

Katrina said...

Beautiful!!!!! hugs, Katrina

Linda said...

Looks like star is born great brithday card!

marilyn said...

So very beautiful!

Lori said...

Fabulous masculine design!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY OH MY! Maria--this is super cute! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE how you stitched that border punch on! I love the stars--and I love that button! YOU ROCK! This is so inspiring!

Carolina said...

What a fun card - love all the little touches with the stitching, the twine/button...so darlin'!

Bev Gerard said...

Very cool masculine birthday card! If it were me ... I'd be making a couple more of these goodies for that 'always-needed' stash!

~Bev