Monday, February 14th

Check out this week's H{ippity} Hop inspiration photo from {Angie Blom} who choose all this month's challenges. WOW...right?!?
I couldn't get hearts out of my head...I had a really good idea in mind but then I came across some patterned paper from Websters Pages that totally made me think of these hearts. So I went with it. See that black swirl paper in the back...LOVE it!
I used the flowers from the {ippity} set:
and the sentiment from:
{How You Doin?}
The sketch is this week's {Mojo Monday}...and it's one of mine :)
It was inspired by {THIS CARD}
Now head on over to {Stephanie's} blog for her card this week.
Next Blog
And make sure you stop by the {ippity} blog to play along with this weeks challenge. And I can't wait to see what everyone does with this weeks {Mojo Monday} sketch.
250

8 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful.. love this Maria. loving all the layers!!
Happy Valentine's Day xx

Eva said...

Maria, I just love your birthday card!!! Love your stitching, it's a perfect finish, too! Happy Valentine's Day to you!!

lynn said...

love this, maria! happy vday!

StampinCathy said...

What a fun birthday card. Love all the details and colors.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Oh this is lovely! Love the papers!

Rona said...

Very pretty!!

Patricia said...

WOW WOW WOW Maria!! I love this card! Awesome!

Lisa H. said...

I'm so behind on this hop...but I'm finally making it! LOOOVE this. super cute and great with the sketch.