Monday, February 28th

Are you ready for the next's month worth of challenges???
{Eva} is this month's hostess and you are going to LOVE her challenge picks. Not to get TOO ahead of schedule here but her inspiration photo is AMAZING...I love it.
BUT today is about the sketch challenge and I'm really digging on it too. I have a hard time with ovals but once I found the stamps I wanted to use it was easy peasy. I've been showing some of the older {ippity} sets love and it feels good.
I used the {ippity} stamps sets:
and

I've had red and purple on my mind a lot lately. Have you seen the newest issue of Country Living magazine. This is the room on the cover.
I've never really liked the color purple but my daugther LOVES it and we are gonna be starting her room here soon. I'm gonna paint the walls a pale lavender and then accent in red...I LOVE a pop of red...and all the yummy white.
I think this room may have been on my mind while making today's card :)
Next Blog
Now head over to {Stephanie's blog} to see her {ippity} project.
250

13 comments:

dahlhousedesigns said...

Ooooo, I love your purple and red combo! Fabulous idea to use the family lable stamp too. Love it!

Lisa a

Eva said...

Maria, I so love this card of yours. While I am not a purple fan by any means...LOL...this color combo is awesome and your design is fabulous!

Andrea said...

I love the way you cut out the hearts!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! Maria. i love, seriously LOVE what you did with this sketch. great combo of ippity, too.

Rona said...

the card is very pretty and I'm sure the room will be too!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE it! I love how you used those hearts! I also love that family oval stamp! Great use for it! You rocked this challenge:) FAB JOB!

Lynn said...

I really like how you turned that family stamp. I use it all the time on layouts, but not cards. I'll have to try that!

Lone Pine Designs said...

This turned out beautifully!

Karen said...

Love your mix of red and purple Maria and choice of ippity goodness on your fabby card!!

lynn said...

maria, i LOVE how you've used all of the stamps, really sweet card:)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maria!

This is really pretty!!! The ribbon is so beautiful, love the colors and the way you put it together, looks awesome!

hugs, Wendy

Sarah Anderson said...

oh I do love the layers of images on this card, such a gorgeous design

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

GORGEOUS love all your fun details!!!!