Monday, February 7th - Post 1

{Post 1 of 2 today...I will be back in a bit with my H{ippity} Hop card}
Welcome to a SUPER special {Paper Makeup Stamps} blog hop. {PMS} is turning 2 years old! And to celebrate the occasion, they are having a super fun VIP blog hop with the theme "the things we love". The entire design team invited special crafters to play along in this hop. To see everyone involved, please go back to the {Paper Makeup Stamps company blog} for a master list as well as to enter your self to win a super fabulous prize!
(I have also included the list at the bottom of this post)
For today's hop we each got to make a card using something we love. Since I happen to LOVE the stamp set {Raindrops and Rainbows} I knew I just had to use it. The sentiment and the cute little clouds are all included in this set.
I used this weeks {Mojo Monday} sketch.
Next up is MY super special guest...my friend {Jenny} :)
Here is the full list just in case you need it.
Happy hopping!

Katie Cotton
Elaine Hughes
Tangii Crain
Kristin Beuter
Lauren Meader
Christi Thorsen
Lisa Kind
Cheryl Rowley
Randee Elsing
Tiffany Heilman
Shaela Odd
Peggy Toole
Tina Hale
Cindy Haffner
Andrea Vernagus
Nicole Anderson
Anita Hovey
Cabio Tse
Christi Snow
Amber Hight
Dawn Barrett
Jenn Cochran
Ginger Schwerin
Carma Shawger
Jami Bova
Cheryl Valadez
Lisa McKinney
Carisa Zglobicki
Maria Gurnsey
Jenny Erichsen
Michelle Van Patten
Nancy Bush
Stephanie Zito
Angie Blom

250

To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

20 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

What a whimsical card!!

Jenny said...

Great color combos in this one! Thanks so much for inviting me to play in the hop!!!

Rita said...

Beautiful card!

Nancy said...

A beautiful and bright spot in my day!! I love your happy card!!

Angie Blom said...

Hey Sweet girl. love this card. fabulousness as always. hugs xx

sharman said...

Grat card. Like the verse. Love how you used all the colors to tie into each other...

Judy said...

Cute card! TFS

Ms. Jen said...

Great use of the sketch. Yay on getting to use up some of your scraps. That's something I try to do as well. I'm not always successful, but it sure feels good when I do!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Love those sweet little clouds! What a great card to showcase this set ;D

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow...what a fun fun card. Love how you did the clouds, and button...too cool!!

Lisa M. said...

Oh wow, Maria! This is so fun and quirky and I LOVE IT!! Great use of the baker's twine and rainbow colors in your stitching and papers!

Anita Hovey said...

Gorgeous card! Looks like something right out of PCMag :)

Carisa said...

gorgeous as usual!! i thought of you when i added my gingham ribbon on my bookmark!

Stephanie Zito said...

So beautiful Maria!!! I love that sketch and your take on it! Great stitching!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Sweet card, Maria! Love the rainbow stitches and sweet sentiment!

cabio's craft corner said...

The cloud is so cute and it really give a great touch for the sweet sentiment. Lovely card!! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

FibreJunky said...

Wow! You seriously rocked that sketch!!! Love the whole card!

Katie Cotton said...

love love love it! You have been such a delight to have on the team! Your cards always make me smile! Thank you so much for all you have done for me!

Ginny said...

Yep another set I'm going to have to have! The bakers twine looks awesome on this card and the colors are great!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this card - so cheerful!! Love the stitching,too :)