Monday, February 7th - Post 2

{Post 2 of 2 today...please scroll down to see my Paper Makeup Stamps hop post}
Another FUN week of NEW H{ippity} Hop challenges...
this week a color challenge
I got some serious craft time over the weekend...probably too much!! I know that doesn't sound possible but it is. I have such a terrible kink in my neck from sitting at my desk so long but it was well worth it. I got a bunch of cards done to submit for publication and am weeks ahead on blog posts.
My mojo was flowing big time and the layouts came easily. This was a fun one...
...and quick and easy.
My scrap pile got some serious work this weekend too and I'm happy to say that I used a TONS of scraps. However...my scrap stash is still overflowing ;)
The {ippity} stamps I used on this card are:
{A Bit of Burlap}
{Cherish Your Dreams}
LOTS of {ippity} love on this one :)
Now it's {Stephanie's} turn to WOW you...click on the button below to head to her blog. From there you will go back to the {ippity} blog for more inspiration.
Next Blog
250

19 comments:

Eva said...

Maria, this is such a wonderful card...I so love all the elements you used on this card! And I am so happy you got a lot of cards done and that your creative MOJO was flowing easy. Can't wait to see them all! Hugs,

Rona said...

very cute!!

Patricia said...

What a beautiful card!! I am really liking this color combo.

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet! I need to work down my scrap pile too. it's always fun to dig through it. Love the twine, the embossing and of course the fabby ippity!

{jennie} said...

Lovely card! Hope to see more of your cards in magazines soon!

dahlhousedesigns said...

One rockin' card girlie! I love all the great little details! You go with your crafty self!

Lisa a

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card Maria.. love it!! xx

Andrea said...

great project!

StampinCathy said...

Totally AWESOME birthday card. Love the colors.

lynn said...

very cute, maria-love the embossing:)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love this combo!

Lynn said...

this is such a playful, fun card!

marilyn said...

LOVE this!

Bev Gerard said...

LOL ... "too much" craft time??!
**giggles**
Well this is certainly a delightful result!

~Bev

NoraAnne said...

Love your card and I can't wait to see what else you came up with :) I really need to take your lead and use up some scraps, they are really overflowing!

Sharyn said...

Isn't it wonderful when the mojo clicks in. Your card is such a nice contrast and I really like the bakers twine to finish it off.

Carma said...

What a versatile birthday card! I love the "string". I've seen it on other cards and want to find some of that! Love your stitching too!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this! Love that embossed background--the twine and those stamps:) FAB FAB FAB!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What an amazing birthday card love it!!!!