Thursday, February 24th

Have you noticed the Guest Designer blinkie on the side of my blog for a few weeks now...it was a little teaser ;)
I'm happy that the day is finally here!
I'm today's GUEST DESIGNER for this week's {Play Date Cafe Challenge}...check out these seriously cool colors!
You can draw inspiration from the photo if you like but remember this is a color challenge...make sure you follow as close as you can to the colors choosen. Get creative...this is a fun, happy combo.
I'm also this week's sponsor...these are the the two {ippity} stamp sets you could win for playing along.
and
So do you want to see my card using this week's colors?? Of course I had to use {Farm Fresh} since I'm giving one away. The chicken seemed perfect for these colors. The image and sentiment are acutually one stamp...I just inked them seperate and stamped on the designer paper.
Make sure you come join along in the FUN this week and check out what all the other girls did with the colors...there is some major talent over there :)
Thanks to ALL the {PDCC} girls for letting me join in this week!

13 comments:

Fiona said...

Maria thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this week at the Play Date Cafe! Your card is beautiful :)

Michele Gross said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you got inky with us this week :) Your card is just delightful, I can tell you had fun with those happy colors!! Can't wait to see who wins your fabby prize!
Hugs!!

Smita said...

Thank you for the lovely inspiration, Maria :-)

Hugs,
Smita

Katie Cotton said...

OMG is that background named for you? How fabulous! Just like your card. ;)

Andrea Ewen said...

This is lovely, Maria! Great design and awesome use of the colors! So glad you're joining us this week and thanks so much for your generous prize! Love having you in the Cafe!

Libby Hickson said...

Love your fun card, Maria!! And oh how I love that the gingham stamp is called Gurnsey Gingham!! I always have and always will think of you as my gingham girl. :-) So happy you're joining us at the PDCC this week!

Jinny Newlin said...

This card puts a HUGE smile on my face! LOVE that your style is just a little bit country! It makes me feel right at home here. Thanks so much for being our fabulous Guest Designer, this week, in the Cafe!

Jenny said...

What a darling card! Congrats on the GDS, you deserve it! Sorry I haven't been here much, school is KILLING me!

Lisa Petrella said...

WOOOHOOOO, Guest Designer Girl!!! Congratulations!!! LOVE your take on the PDCC color combo!!! The image, the sentiment, and all of those yummy layers----so perfect!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Maria, thanks for being our Guest Designer this week. I like your take on our challenge colors this week, and I notice a bit of gingham peeking out on that card! It's neat that you had a stamp named after you. Very cool!

Ruby said...

It's great having you as our Guest Designer over at the Play Date cafe this week. I love what you've done with our colours, your chicken is just great!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GET OUT! You toooooooootally rocked this color story! I love the embossed paper and that ribbon and twine! You always make the most beautiful bows:) I LOOOOOOOVE that chicken! SO cute! Great job!

Sarah Anderson said...

ooooooooo I just love the texture on this card, and that hen is so fab!!! Thanks so much for joining us in the play date cafe this week as our guest designer :)