Tuesday, February 22nd

I'm back with another {Rubbernecker} card using this super cool {Postage Heart} stamp. I can't get enough of it. The images are all so cool and you can use it in so many ways. For this card I took my Stampin Up markers and just randomly inked the stamp. I started with the lightest color so that I wouldn't ruin them when they mixed with the darker colors. There was no rhyme or reason with the inking and I was unsure what the results would be...turns out pretty darn cool though. You coud vary the colors and get some really cool effects. Once I stamped it I tore it out and inked the edges in Antique Linen Distress Ink...I LOVE this stuff. The flower is from Prima and the rest is pretty basic. Not sure what I'm going to do with this one...maybe just add a sentiment to the middle later :)
250

4 comments:

Eva said...

Maria, WOW, this is sooooo GORGEOUS, I LOVE this stamp and your multi coloring with markers. One of my favorite things to do with stamps like this...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what I see!!!

Danni said...

What a gorgeous card!! Fabulous!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so so pretty Miss Lady!!!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! I love this Maria. way cool.