Tuesday, February 8th

I finally broke into my new Sassafras paper. I'm embarrassed to admit I ordered it a month or so ago...put it away...and completely forgot about it. This organized thing doesn't ALWAYS have a benefit you know ;)
The colors of the paper inspired how I colored {Tesa} from {Rubbernecker Stamps}. They aren't an exact match but I went with the closest color Copics I had. The flowers in the bottom corner were actually a cover for an inky mistake ;) I tried overblending with my copics and the ink bled. I was so ticked because it took forever to color her. Quick fix...cover it up :) I LOVE that about the whole creative process. Sometimes you have to just roll with it and you never know how it will end up. I rarely use flowers on my cards so it was a happy accident.
250

2 comments:

Kittie said...

This is so adorable. I love your scalloped borders and flowers.

Carma said...

The coloring is great! And I have a flower on a card I did last night for the very same reason.... :)