Wednesday, February 16th

Have you ordered your {Paper Smooches} stamps yet?!? I placed my order on the first day and they were in my hands within two...talk about FABULOUS customer service.
I got them inky right away but then submitted them to a {Paper Crafts} call so I couldn't post them until now. Obviously this card wasn't picked up but I'm excited I get to share it here....it totally makes me happy!! I used the stamp set {Birthday Buddies} for this card. And check out that sentiment! I LOVE {Kim Hughes} stamps...always have. So glad she is back and sharing her art with us. I was on a
NO NEW STAMP COMPANIES ban
because...well you have to draw the limit somewhere...I do have a house payment to make after all :)
BUT these stamps were an exception...I mean it's freakin Kim Hughes!!!
Since I have OLD stamps from her (CHF) I'm going to justify that it isn't technically NEW to me...see how I made that work ;)
250

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

EEk its adorable!! Love that cute little doggie!! I got my smooches in the mail too and just love them! :) Sadly, my first inking didn't get picked up either, BUT, now we have lots of fun things to post on our blogs, right? ;)

Katie Cotton said...

love! so cute!

Lisa Petrella said...

Way to rock the new Paper Smooches, girl!!! I've been on that no new stamp companies ban, too, but I have to tell ya....I just might have to break it when the next Paper Smooches release occurs!!! These images are just too stinkin' cute to pass up!!!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, Maria, this is waaaaay cute! love those stamps and sorry this got passed up, but so glad we get to see it! and I hear you on the no new stamps thing....I was doing good until Papersmoooches, too. oh, well!

Linda said...

That dog so cute! great birthday card!