Friday, March 11th

This card has been gathering dust in my computer files for far to long. I made it for a {Play Date Cafe challenge} WEEKS ago and forgot to post it...shame on me :( Not sure how I let that happen but it did. I LOVED the colors that week because they were so NOT me. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I forgot just how much I loved the swirly flower stamp.
Stamps used:
{ippity} set - {Regal Greetings}
Unity set - {It's Your Day} Now head on over to the {Unity blog} for all the other chicks hanging around today...showing off their Unity. AND if you haven't had a chance yet...go check out {Unity TV}. The AMAZING {Lesley Langdon} has worked hard to get the first tutorial off with a NEW one coming each week. Make sure you subscribe to the channel so you don't miss anything!!
Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!
250

9 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

a very elegant, beautiful card !
greetings, martina
x

Paula said...

beautiful card! It's very fun.

Sarah B. said...

Beautiful card! I love the ribbon!

Patricia said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the swirly stamp too!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is GORGEOUS, Maria! I bet you would've won the PDCC challenge. I love the way you used the flourishes and stitched on the ribbon.

Katrina said...

Maria, this is beautiful!!!!! hugs, Katrina

jennifer mitten said...

Very pretty - love that Regal Greetings set myself!

sharon g said...

So pretty how you used the light and dark pinks...

dahlhousedesigns said...

lol... we both had cards that were gathering dust this week. This is lovely maria, love the colors, love the stamps, love the ribbon! I think I love it!

lisa a.